We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
887 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

We'll actually be there 2 days but already know we want Le Cellier for dinner one night. We have the other night narrowed down to 3 restaurants:

Coral Reef (for the atmosphere)

Teppan Edo (for the entertainment)

Chefs de France (for the food)

What do you guys think??

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,769 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

I like Teppan Edo and Chefs du France.

Have you already booked le Cellier? It is hard to get.

Maryland, USA
Level Contributor
1,943 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

I was dissappointed with Coral Reef Last time we went. The food has really went down hill.

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
30,759 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

I like Teppan Edo a lot. I also like the San Angel in at Mexico.

Donna

New York
Level Contributor
887 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

I din't book any yet (I'm not 180 days out yet). I heard Le Cellier is hard to get, but I figured I would try for lunch instead of dinner........do you think that would help? Thanks.

Also, I keep hearing how hot (literally) Teppan Edo is because of all the cooking surfaces and I'm going in the summer. Will it be unbearable? The hubby likes his A/C during "down times". Thanks again :)

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
14,970 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

I don't remember Teppan Edo ever being really hot but our last visit was in May '09 and it was raining cats and dogs. I'd go with Teppan Edo if we had kids along, Chefs de France if we were an all adult party. Hubby doesn't like being seated with strangers but our kids always enjoyed the teppan cooks.

We haven't been to Coral Reef in a couple of years. We have been in the past and our non-fish eaters didn't care much for their meals.

Jennifer

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,932 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

Coral Reef is good if eat seafood. We did not and thought our food was awful. It was great for the atmosphere and had one of the best waiters of that trip but we barely ate our food.

I am still trying to get to Chefs de france, Kat228 loves it there and she is a great food critic.

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
16,978 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

We liked chefs de france and the chinese restaurant. (We couldn't get a reservation for le cellier). My daughter and her friends had eaten at teppan edo, they loved it. Coral Reef (atmosphere good, food not so much).

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

I haven't got any experience with the Epcot restaurants other than the counter service and Chefs de France. My daughter is a foodie and commented on how much she enjoyed the lunch we had at Chefs de France. I would go there again.

england
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

If you want a meal, leaving you full then I would recommend Chef de France, their French Onion Soup is wonderful!!

However, I also love Teppin Edo, the atmosphere is amazing, and we love the experience, the food is also good. I do not leave as full as Paris.

This is a really difficult choice to make, I would want to choose both......sorry!

10. Re: Please help us pick 1 restaurant at Epcot.........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2011, 07:41