We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Swan or Dolphin?

nj
Level Contributor
661 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Swan or Dolphin?

Visiting in November (2 adults, 4 yr old and grandfather) and we are deciding btwn the two properties. I would like to know which is closer to Epcot, if it's possible to see the fireworks from either and which is more recently updated. I'd appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
47,583 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Swan or Dolphin?

They are nexty door to each other so the same distance really and both share the same boat serivce to epcot if you don't want to walk.

They are both very nice, but Swan has balconies and i think Dolphin doens't. Ihad heard the rooms were slightly larger but don't know for sure. I like the dining in Dolphin better, but you can use the facilities at either hotel.

When I stayed there, I went to Epcot to see the illuminations so am not sure how much you can see. A lot of Illuminations is at ground level so can't be seen outside the park.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,122 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Swan or Dolphin?

Fireworks can be seen from certain rooms at both the Swan and Dolphin , at check in you can request an Epcot view room, rooms w/balconies and both hotels have them are the upgraded rooms.

The main difference in the 2 hotels is the bedding, the Swan has queen size beds and the Dolphin has double/doubles other than that the amenities are the same.

You will love your stay.....

3. Re: Swan or Dolphin?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2011, 05:16