We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1day to go !!

Suffolk
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Topic
1day to go !!

Am flyin out tommorrow... Very very excited !

Does anyone know what the weather is like out there at the mo ? :)

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
4,241 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1day to go !!

Highs between 26 and 30, so lovely.

Edited: 02 October 2010, 12:59
Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1day to go !!

Have fun fluffy:)

Suffolk
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1day to go !!

Thank u :) will be my first time in Orlando !!

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1day to go !!

Fluffy,

Weve just got back , the weather's been great, just rained on Tuesday evening, but red hot Thursday as we left...

All the ride ques are low and quick, Go to MK on a MMNSSHP night during the day....We went the other day and literaly walked on everything..No lines, no waiting..It was like there was only a few thousand people in the park..If you use any piece of advice use this one..the only down side is you have to leave by 7pm..

Logans on 192 near the i4 is a bit of a best kept secret..we stumbled across it trying to chose where to eat...Lovely food, great atmosphere, the rolls you get at the start are to die for, and you get peanuts in shells which you throw the shells on the floor..And very reasonable price.

Hope this helps,

Trill

Suffolk
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 1day to go !!

Thanks for the info trill :) we leave to go to airport at 4 in the morning so excitement is building up !! :)

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,185 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1day to go !!

Enjoy,

Youll all have a ball,

wish we were all sneaking into your cases.

Trill

co louth
Level Contributor
126 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1day to go !!

safe journey hope you have a great time, enjoy

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 1day to go !!

Enjoy! Ther weather is wonderful. There is absolutely nothing like your first time in Disney. Have a ball!

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,373 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 1day to go !!

Oh yayyyyyyyy for you Fluffy! I didn't realize you were a first timer! Have a most EXCELLENT adventure,and don't forget to use sunscreen on the top of your feet! :+))

Suffolk
Level Contributor
67 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 1day to go !!

Will remember the sunscreen lol! Even more excited now, not sure if I'll be able to go to sleep ! Myself and other half have decided to definatley do the HHN and can't wait to give it a go , although not sure if I'll come out alive :) ,

cannot wait to eat all the good food I've read about aswell !!! :)