We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal Studios pass question

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
280 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Universal Studios pass question

how does the security on the Florida resident annual pass or multi-day ticket work?

do you have to show a photo id when you go in, or do they have a fingerprint scanner?

Disney has gotten very sophisticated in making sure folks can't share tix and I was wondering what Universal is doing along the same lines

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,767 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal Studios pass question

We are not Florida residents but have yearly passes for Universal / IOA and seaworld we also have non expire Disney ...we havent been to Disney this trip but have been to Universal and they did ask for photo ID because for some reason our fingerprints didnt match ...so just bring along you d/l or a copy of your passport....

Edited: 16 November 2010, 02:30
Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
1,076 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal Studios pass question

have you just stayed at the homewood suites????

reason i ask thats where i am staying next year just wondered what it is like

3. Re: Universal Studios pass question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2011, 07:17