We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Killer Whale Show at Seaworld in 2011

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
New Killer Whale Show at Seaworld in 2011

Not surprising... After the death of D.B back in February, the show was only half as good and with all the restrictions they have to find a way to keep people comming to see the whales...

orlandosentinel.com/travel/…6192634.story

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
470 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from US$168.99*
St. Louis, MO
Level Contributor
3,637 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Killer Whale Show at Seaworld in 2011

Thanks for the post! We'll be looking forward to seeing this.

It probably won't be ready yet for our March 2011 trip, but my son should get to see it Summer of 2011 when we does the five night high school overnight career camp in Orlando summer 2011. We're also already thinking a mini spring break trip in 2012 too (just three days/four nights, but one of these will be a SeaWorld day), so the rest of the family will be able to see it then.

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Killer Whale Show at Seaworld in 2011

This is good news, as I feel they needed to add something for repeat visitors especially as there is no more trainer in water!

I really do love SeaWorld, so fingers crossed it works!

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
3,991 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Killer Whale Show at Seaworld in 2011

I do hope so either but, honestly, I don´t think that it will work...

Believe was an incredible show! But it was because the trainers were in the water...

Every show without this will be a disappointment for all who have witnessed the "real deal" at Seaworld...

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,433 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Killer Whale Show at Seaworld in 2011

A welcome change. I actually never cared much for Believe. I find it cheesy...and largely about selling necklaces.

pa
Level Contributor
623 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Killer Whale Show at Seaworld in 2011

it's just my opinion, but the idea of forcing animals to live in captivity for the sole purpose of "entertaining" and "amusing" humans is so wrong and disrespectful to God's wonderful creatures.

6. Re: New Killer Whale Show at Seaworld in 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 May 2011, 06:16