We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantasmic, Wishes, etc.

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Fantasmic, Wishes, etc.

I know last year I could go to waltdisneyworld.com and find the show schedules. Why aren't they showing for May yet, considering we're within the 180 day window? This doesn't make planning any easier, as Fantasmic is a MUST DO.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,015 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Fantasmic, Wishes, etc.

Here you go, just click on each day to see the parade, show and entertainment times :-)

…go.com/parks/magic-kingdom/calendar/

…go.com/parks/epcot/calendar/

…go.com/parks/hollywood-studios/calendar/

…go.com/parks/animal-kingdom/calendar/

ETA: The links are reverting back to November but you can just go to the drop down box on the right and scroll down to May '11.

Happy Planning!

Jennifer

Edited: 18 November 2010, 16:38
pa
Level Contributor
54,088 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Fantasmic, Wishes, etc.

one stop shopping

www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours.htm

I just like this one because you can see all the parks at once, on one page

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fantasmic, Wishes, etc.

Thanks Ladies!!!!

I have noticed that many of the parks close earlier than they did last May... but hey, its just another hour to lounge by the pools in the evening... LOL

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,015 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Fantasmic, Wishes, etc.

I wouldn't take any of it as gospel really this early out. Disney has been rather, uhm, fluid about their pre-posted schedules lately. If it's more crowded than they expect they'll add hours and maybe even a parade or show.

J

5. Re: Fantasmic, Wishes, etc.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2011, 05:16