We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Lights/Decorations at Disneyworld Parks

Level Contributor
1,448 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Christmas Lights/Decorations at Disneyworld Parks

I'd like to ask for help in planning my December Disney trip. The way the scheduling is working out (to take advantage of park extra hours), I can be at Magic Kingdom and Epcot in evenings. We'll go to Hollywood Studios for extra hours one morning, but will need to leave around 4 p.m. to catch flight home. Thus, I won't be at Hollywood Studios in the evening. Also, that last night (when we need to leave for airport) is the only night of our 3 day trip when MK is having Mainstreet Electrical and the Wishes evening show. In other words, seems like I'm missing out on some good things, all which seem to be happening on our last day there at Disney!

How can I make up for this? What should I do in evenings at Magic Kingdom and Epcot to fully take in the Christmas/Holiday season?

Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,423 Reviews
Orlando, FL
World of Disney
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Epcot
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Disney Parks & Activities, Gift & Speciality Shops
pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
37,295 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christmas Lights/Decorations at Disneyworld Parks

Both parks will have holiday shows that you can see. You might be able to do MVMCP depending on the dates you are there. You might also be able to view the candlelight processional at Epcot while you're there. They are both wonderful ways to spend an evening.

donna

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,423 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Level Contributor
1,448 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Christmas Lights/Decorations at Disneyworld Parks

Donna - what is MVMCP?

pa
Level Contributor
54,789 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Christmas Lights/Decorations at Disneyworld Parks

MVMCP = Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

It is a Separate Ticket event held several nights during November and December

What are your exact dates ?

4. Re: Christmas Lights/Decorations at Disneyworld Parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2011, 05:19