We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at Gatwick

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parking at Gatwick

Hi all,

this may be of interest to anyone flying out from Gatwick this summer, holiday extras are doing a VERY cheap advance booking for the Parking Express South car park (the one right next to the terminal building) they have this special offer on until the end of January.

I have just booked 3 weeks and 2 days parking for the unbelievable price of 62.30p!

I thought we were going to end up paying over 200.00 for 3 weeks, it cost me 70.00 to park for just a week last October!

Its a fantastic site and well worth checking out for cheap deals.

www.holidayextras.co.uk

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
2,874 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at Gatwick

Hi

I've checked here and I'm getting around £146 for 20 days - am I missing something/

Steve

3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at Gatwick

I got a much higher quote to. Have found that using Tesco clubs point that Purple Parking are realy good.

Herne Bay, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking at Gatwick

My husband and I have found a great way of cutting the car parking fee at Gatwick. We travel up the night before and stay at a bed and breakfast nearby. They take you to the airport in a minibus and you can leave your car in their car park for the duration of your holiday. It saves getting up so early to travel to the airport, you get a great breakfast and the piece of mind that your car will be safe. It only cost £75.00 last year which covered us for the two weeks we were on holiday. I think it was called the Waterhall Country House. I highly recommend it.

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking at Gatwick

My word looks like I booked just in time and got myself a right bargain! have just tapped in my original dates again for a quote and the price has gone up by 25 pounds. I am now getting a quote for 86.40! My dates are 1800 on 23/5/06 to 1000 on 15/6/06. That is a quote for the advance purchace at Gatwick parking express. Glad I booked when I did!

England
Level Contributor
91 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking at Gatwick

i too have found this offer, however I had to scroll past the first search result for "Parking Express" (which is the normal price) and go down the page a bit further to one specially entitled "Parking Express South - Advance Purchase".

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
2,874 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking at Gatwick

Parking Express for South Terminal currently quoting £122.50 for 20 days parking from 23rd July to 12th August - better than holiday extras by a couple of quid and you are not dropping off outside the airport. Also a 'mini valet thrown in.

England
Level Contributor
91 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parking at Gatwick

Don't holidayextras also sell the Parking Express Product? Which website did you find the quote on?

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Parking at Gatwick

Parking express advance purchase doesnt park off site either, its the same car park, just that when you book the advance purchace you dont get a refund if you cancel. Its the car park located on the left as soon as you turn into Gatwick south terminal and go under the white metal arch thing. Its the closest car park to the terminal.Its pretty much directly opposite the Hilton. Parkilg express also do a summer special car park that is still on site but a little futher away, about 10mins on a bus once you parked up. The summer special car park is usually always cheaper than the regular one, just not as convinient.

ads
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parking at Gatwick

I've had a few friends park and stay near gatwick for less than £80, a good deal IMO.

Only a tenner in the cab for me so not no saving for me :o)

Stanley, Falkland...
Level Contributor
732 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Parking at Gatwick

You big meanie ads! how come you dont let your mates park at your house then give them a lift to the terminal? LOL :)