We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sheraton Vistana Cascades Condo

Mashpee
Level Contributor
50 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Sheraton Vistana Cascades Condo

Has anyone stayed in this section of the resort at Sheraton Vistana? and if so what did you think of it? would you recommend it?

I would appreciate any and all comments.

Thank you in advance.

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
862 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sheraton Vistana Cascades Condo

Most people have been very pleased with the renovated condos, and I think the Cascades are finished. But to check, you can call reservations at the resort (not 800#) and ask which sections are complete. That way you'll know.They told me only one section is still under renovation, and they'll be 100% complete, possibly by February.

You can also look at SVR website to look at map if you like location. Reviews are almost all positive, We'll be staying at SVR 1/8 - 1/15.

Mashpee
Level Contributor
50 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sheraton Vistana Cascades Condo

Thank you

Raleigh, NC
Level Contributor
862 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sheraton Vistana Cascades Condo

Also - If no one who's stayed there answers this thread, you could look through Vistana Reviews and PM someone who says they've stayed in Cascades. I think when you do that, a notice is sent to the person's email. I've gotten PMs through TA and I always answer.

Bullard, Texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sheraton Vistana Cascades Condo

We are currently enjoying the Cascades at the Sheraton Vistana Resort. Our condo unit has been recently remodeled and is quite lovely. We have everything we could need including a stackable washer/dryer. Lovely resort whether you are with or without children. Close to the theme parks and major league spring training facilities. We would definitely recommend this resort to friends and family.

connecticut
Level Contributor
126 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sheraton Vistana Cascades Condo

Hi, Does the Cascades have elevators? I am going to have a 79 year old person with our family and want to make sure there are not a lot of stairs to climb. A few are ok but no too many. Can you help?

Thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sheraton Vistana Cascades Condo

I'm about 99% sure Cascades has elevators, but you can always call and ask. You can also add that as a preference request with your reservation. They will usually try to honor requests, if not filled to capacity. By the way Cascades is very nicely situated and has beautifully renovated villas.

7. Re: Sheraton Vistana Cascades Condo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 06:15