We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ride Height Requirement Chart for WDW

Statesville, North...
Level Contributor
440 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ride Height Requirement Chart for WDW

I looked this information up earlier for my children and thought I would post it here for anyone else who may need it.

Have a Magical Day!

Attraction Height Chart

Magic Kingdom® Park

1. The Barnstormer at Goofy’s Wiseacre Farm – 35”

2. Splash Mountain® – 40”

3. Big Thunder Mountain – 40”

4. Stitch’s Great Escape – 40”

5. Space Mountain® – 44”

6. Tomorrowland Indy Speedway – 52” to ride alone

Epcot®

1. Test Track – 40”

2. Soarin’ – 40”

3. Mission: SPACE® – 44”

Disney's Hollywood Studios™

1. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror™ – 40”

2. Star Tours – 40”

3. Rock-n-Roller Coaster® Starring Aerosmith – 48”

Animal Kingdom® Theme Park

1. Kali River Rapids® – 38”

2. DINOSAUR – 40”

3. Expedition Everest™ – 44”

4. Primeval Whirl® – 48”

Michigan
Destination Expert
for South Haven, Saugatuck
Level Contributor
6,122 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ride Height Requirement Chart for WDW

All measurement sticks aren't created equal. I shared this years ago but I'll repeat the story. Early in line at splash mountain my youngest was measured and passed the test. About an hour later and just before getting on the ride she was measured again by another person and came up short . She was crushed. :-( They gave her a certificate though that gave her permission to go to the front of the line if she visited again a bit taller.

The next year we we're back in line but of course the cert had been long lost. We waited a bit and when a splash mountain line tender walked by I mentioned it to her, and she asked my daughter about it. When my daughter said she had lost the cert, the Disney person pulled her out of line and took her the back way into the ride and right to the front of the line (family in tow of course). She was soooo happy and proud as we were thanking her for bringing us a long. Anyway a disappointment was righted and its another good memory of Disney. That daughter is 21 now.

Edited: 30 December 2010, 18:40
Statesville, North...
Level Contributor
440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ride Height Requirement Chart for WDW

WOW! What a great story. Thank you for sharing. That is a prime example of why I love WDW. They really know how to make a person feel special.

3. Re: Ride Height Requirement Chart for WDW

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2011, 05:21