We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another WDW parking question

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Another WDW parking question

I know, I know, how can I possibly have ANOTHER question about parking at WDW? But I actually haven't really seen an answer to this one in all the forum searches I've done, so...

Is there a way to pay to park at a Disney Resort when staying off site? We have an ADR for breakfast AND dinner at the Polynesian on January 18th. I really don't want to have to park at MK, take the monorail to the Poly for breakfast, then monorail back to MK for the day, monorail BACK to Poly for dinner and back AGAIN to get the car and head home. I am in no way trying to avoid the parking fee at MK, I just don't want to waste precious vacation time when it would be SO much easier to just be able to pay the $$ to the Polynesian and park there.

Thanks in advance!

Toronto
Level Contributor
362 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another WDW parking question

I believe that you can pay to valet park at any of the deluxe resorts and leave car there all day (extra cost is about $15).

I plan to do this at the CR for Chef Mickey then walk to MK

Perhaps someone who has already done this can give you their experience

Good luck

New Jersey
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another WDW parking question

Thanks momtoemma~ That's what I was hoping.

Walking to MK from the Contemporary is easy-breezy. Just follow the path to the left when you exit the resort, or ask any cast-member in the lobby to point you in the right direction...I remember it taking about 10 minutes.

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another WDW parking question

Yep, just valet it and you'll be fine...and within the rules :)

pa
Level Contributor
54,023 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Another WDW parking question

Just a note

The Magic Kingdom Parking Lot is at the Ticket and Transportation Center. The Ticket and Transportation Center is Located Right Next to the Polynesian. It is a 5 Minute walk from the Ticket and Transportation Center to the Polynesian.

5. Re: Another WDW parking question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2011, 06:19