We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best time to book flights to orlando from the uk

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
best time to book flights to orlando from the uk

hi there

we are planning to visit florida (kissimmee) from aug 1st to the 22nd 2011 and i was wondering based on my travel dates what is the best time to look for the best deals from the airlines??

at the moment it will cost us 1900 pounds for 2 adults and 1 child but the airlines have better offers for different times, i.e if you book now for travel in say, may.

basically what i am trying to say is, would it be better to wait till about march to book hoping that they might have deals on for aug or is august prices pretty generic due to it being high season? and they wont really get any cheaper.

hopefully someone who goes regularly to florida from the uk may be able to help us.

thanks in advance tripadvisors, bob.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
629 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best time to book flights to orlando from the uk

Hi Bob,

We have booked our flights out of Manchester for August as in the past we found the later we left it they went up! We are connecting at Phillidelphia as we have saved quite a bit and have done this before and it was fine.

Good Luck.

Mel

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
132 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best time to book flights to orlando from the uk

we too booked our flights back in august, if we had waited the price for a family of 4 in july is now about eight hundred pounds more, thats the price of our disney tickets and more!

Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: best time to book flights to orlando from the uk

how much cheaper is it to book an conecting flight

Mansfield, United...
Level Contributor
1,585 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best time to book flights to orlando from the uk

Thanks for the swift replys guys.

Normally when we travel I book well in advance but this time we only decided on Florida a couple of days ago as some friends are going again and they said how good it was.

Sounds as if we need to get it booked sharpish lol.

Also we are taking our daughter who will be 3 and a half so has anyone any advice on what are the best things to do for her as I understand the parks can get very over crowded and very tiresome for little ones so any tips are greatly recieved.

We will be stopping at a place called terra Verde just outside kissimmee, so if anyone again has tips for us or any advice it would be great.

Thanks again, bob

5. Re: best time to book flights to orlando from the uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 06:30