We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney management response

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,832 posts
149 reviews
Save Topic
Disney management response

Has anyone seen a management response to a review of a Disney hotel on TA?

It seems that their Polynesian and Contemporary hotels are reviewed negatively almost daily on TA. (Yes, there are some positive reviews in the mix as well.)

Is anyone at these properties reading the reviews and taking time to respond to them?

It impresses me when a hotel takes the time to give a response to a review, whether it be positive or negative.

Anybody at Disney reading the reviews? Anybody care?

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney management response

I don't think it is Disney policy to write repsonses to appear on the TA site. I don't know if anyone at Disney reviews them to look for areas to improve, but I hope that they would do so.

Your e-mail does raise an important point, and that is that some of the people on this site with the most Disney knowledge don't write any reviews. I don't understand this, as some people have been to the same WDW hotels and restaurants numerous times, and probably could wirte their own guidebooks, and it would be helpful to readers on this site to see how they evaluated specific hotels and restaurants at Disney.

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,615 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney management response

Disney management may or may not read the reviews on various travel websites including TA but they don't respond to negative or positive comments and they don't base their marketing strategies on them.The Disney hotels appeal to a group of people and I don't think that the decision is based on reviews. We find the Disney hotels to be a poor value and not up to the price paid for a room-but we stay there sometimes if we are traveling with small children or elderly relatives and want the convenience-so our decision is based on location,location,location-we have stayed at all of the Disney hotels(except for Value resorts) so we know what the negatives and positives are at each-and Disney management knows that too!

3. Re: Disney management response

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 07:37