We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Reservation Follow Up

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Reservation Follow Up

Baymont Inn and Suites Celebration

7601 Black Lake Road, Celebration, FL 34747

My wife & I will be checking into above property in 48 hours. We booked it through Hotels.com. Wondering should I call the hotel & verify they have us on their system prior to get on flight?

Thanks.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Reservation Follow Up

FYI Hotels.com gave me a reservation number & also have sent an alert e-mail notifying about our up coming event. I have printed out the hotels.com reservation receipt.

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,595 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Reservation Follow Up

You should be alright, enjoy your trip.

London, United...
Level Contributor
505 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Reservation Follow Up

Yes, enjoy. And don't forget to let is know how you got on!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Reservation Follow Up

We have booked rooms through hotel.com many times, never had a problem :)

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
28 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Reservation Follow Up

Yep. Will keep u all updated !!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Reservation Follow Up

I always advocate calling and checking, and don't be afraid to do it more than once. Write down the person you spoke to and the time you called.

Andover...
Level Contributor
615 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Reservation Follow Up

I would always check with the hotel. A couple of months ago...I was at the front desk of a hotel in DC getting a new room key...and I couldn't help overhearing the conversation of the women next to me. Seems she had booked her room on Orbitz..and the hotel had absolutely no record of it. Not a situation I'd want to find myself in....and that phone call would set my mind at ease...

Saint Louis
Level Contributor
16 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Reservation Follow Up

How was your stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites on Black Lake Road in Celebration, Fl--we're considering booking there for a stay in the end of February. Thanks!

North London
Level Contributor
531 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Reservation Follow Up

Same situation...booked with Hotelopia for October stay at Point Orlando and got my voucher from them with bkg reference. Emailed hotel the week after and they have not received my booking so sent a screen shot of voucher. Phoned Hotelopia and they say they don't inform the hotel until about a couple of days before you are about to check in. How can that be right?

Edited: 12 February 2011, 09:15
10. Re: Hotel Reservation Follow Up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 04 August 2011, 11:35