We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin flight children's meals

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
135 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin flight children's meals

Wonder if anyone can she any light... I remember last year we had to pre-order our kids meals on our Virgin flights to Orlando. I have just gone into manage my booking to do this and there isn't an option for a children's meal. Do you think they will automatically get a kids meal or should I phone first to double check. We don't go until June so there is no rush I am just trying to be organised:)

Thanks for your help.

kent
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin flight children's meals

I would defiantly call them

kent
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin flight children's meals

oops definitely call them as its so hard to cheer up a little one when they don't like what has been delivered to them

Scotland
Level Contributor
135 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin flight children's meals

Yeh I thought so think I just needed a bit of reassurance. They probably wont eat what on it anyway bu at least they can have the sweets.

Thanks.

brighton, england
Level Contributor
488 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin flight children's meals

Are you sure you looked in the right place? We are off on wednesday and there was a page on the website about filling in pre flight passenger details and kids meal requests were definitely there on our booking.

Don't worry too much though as the kids meals werent that great last time we went with virgin. I'm packing tons of snacks and sandwiches just in case!

Greater Manchester...
Level Contributor
1,075 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Virgin flight children's meals

just seen it too

Worcester
Level Contributor
104 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Virgin flight children's meals

You defo need to pre book childs meals - however we did just that and the flight to orlando still ran out of childs meals when we went it was easter and they new that the flight would be full of kids so I was not impressed. I must say over the years we have been using Virgin the food has got worse so dont expect too much.

Scotland
Level Contributor
135 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Virgin flight children's meals

The children's meal option is definately not there. There is Gluten Free, Diabetic, Hindu etc. Think I'll try again closer to the time and then phone them if it's still not showing.

Thanks for all the replies

wirral
Level Contributor
83 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Virgin flight children's meals

Hi,can anybody tell me what type of food they provide for kids meals.Got a fussy 5 year old to try to please>thanks

Edited: 01 February 2011, 20:42
uk
Level Contributor
202 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Virgin flight children's meals

we've pre-booked children's meals for August.

They're nothing to write home about - usually along the lines of chicken nuggets/mash/beans but the snack meals are slightly better (mini cheddars, sweets from what I can remember from a couple of years ago). Always best to take snacks that you know your children will eat if they're particularly fussy (I'm blessed with a DS who will eat just about anything and a DD who's getting better as she approaches double figures!)

10. Re: Virgin flight children's meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 18:25