We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need accommodation recs

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Need accommodation recs

Will be at a convention there but family will be travelling with me. So, we were hoping for a resort type location where I could be dropped off and picked up every day and where during the day there would be nice grounds and pools.

Would prefer a place that has a two bedroom unit and kitchenette or even two separate units with separate kitchenettes.

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need accommodation recs

Hi there, Floridays would be a good choice but there are quiet a few other 'condo style' resorts.

Personally i would check through the "Orlando Hotels" link to the left of this page or check through the links above the question page for the "Hotel Booking sites" and you will get a better perspective on what the hotels have to offer for your family.

Happy hunting. :)

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need accommodation recs

Where is the Convention being held ?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need accommodation recs

Orlando convention center.

Not worried about choice, more about location and distance.

I am wondering if Wyndham or Westgate would be OK. I head there is a condo/rental place that used to be a resort and has several pools and looks very tropical.

Would driving to and from Wyndham (and convention center) be reasonable or is it really far?

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,233 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Need accommodation recs

Orange COunty Convention Center

5. Re: Need accommodation recs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 19:16