We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gator on the menu

Nunavut
Level Contributor
95 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Gator on the menu

Is anyone able to tell me or recommend to me a restaurant in the Orlando area that has gator on the menu?

Orlando
Level Contributor
463 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gator on the menu

IMHO...the best Gator to be had is at Lone Cabbage Fish Camp. It's east on HWY 520 almost to Cocoa Beach.

Go for an airboat ride while your there.

www.twisterairboatrides.com/cabbage.htm

Ermington, United...
Level Contributor
575 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gator on the menu

Hi there, if i remember correctly their are Gator bites on the menu a Cattlemans steak house (I Drive) and at Charlies steak house too, im pretty sure ive had them in other places but cant seem to put my finger on where .

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,113 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Gator on the menu

I've eaten them at Gatorland!! You might also try Big Fin Fish Restaurant on Sand Lake Road.

4. Re: Gator on the menu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 February 2012, 02:16