We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Germany
Level Contributor
821 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

After reading so many positive reviews on the Cheesecake Factory, we would like to try it on our next trip. We have already made two dining reservations and don't really want to make any more, we prefer to go with the flow each day without too much planning. But I don't want to miss out on eating here. It's likely to be for a lunch or an early dinner as we will have young children with us. Do you think I would be wise to book a table? There will be 7 of us.

Many thanks!

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,918 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

Every time I have been to that restaurant it has been extremely busy and I have had to wait for a table. And I usually eat mid-afternoon so not what most ould consider "peak time". It's in a Mall, of course - so you can go and put your name down, get an estimate for how long, and then go shop.

ads
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,683 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

yum yum yum !! My fav !!

Never booked and only time I waited more than 30 mins was at Christmas on a Saturday night but seeing that there are 7 you may be wise to book or just get there a bit early and grab a buzzer, then have a look around some shops. Well worth the wait :)

ps - the Red Velvet cake has over 2000 cal's a slice ! yum yum !

north east
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

Definately worth a visit - I would also recommend seeing if you can get a time on the day you are at the mall, we got there about 11.30ish for lunch, think we waited about 15 mins or so for a table for 4, recommend you share mains if you want to get to the cakes - big mistake - we didn't get to the cakes!! There is a nice fountain/water feature outside the restaurant where the little ones could have a run around while you are waiting, save everyone waiting inside for the table. You could also decide on the day where you are going and give them a call to book a table that day, rather than booking months in advance!

Lou73

dublin
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

Four trips to orlando and have not made it there yet,and it was definitely on last years list.matbe this year

Germany
Level Contributor
821 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

Than you! I think we might do as suggested, maybe ring them once we know we'll be at the Mall and reserve a table. I don't mind having to wait either, plenty of other stuff to do in the meantime. Am sooo looking forward to it, not that my life revolves around food haha. I remember seeing it last time we were there but didn't get to try it out. My Mum loves cheesecake so am sure she'll enjoy it. Good tip to share courses, thank you!

Freeport, New York
Destination Expert
for Long Island
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

Are you sure it takes reservations? The one near us in NY does not--except for large groups--over 8 or 10.

Germany
Level Contributor
821 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

I hope it takes reservations but, if not, we will just have to wait for a table. Definitely don't want to miss it this time.

UK
Level Contributor
1,120 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

I don't think it takes reservations either. The best thing to do is go the Mall and head to the restaurant for your table. You will get given a buzzer and can wait outside by the water feature as mentioned by Lou73. If you have phones with you one person can wait and the others can shop and ring when the buzzer goes off. You can't venture far with the buzzer as they only have a limited range. We've eaten there a number of times and maximum wait at lunchtime has been about 20-30 mins.

Gx

Germany
Level Contributor
821 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

Thank you, again, and it's good to know they don't take reservations. I don't mind waiting for a table on the day and will be prepared to do that. I've been checking out the menu and it's huge. All looks yummy though.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cheesecake Factory - Mall at Millenia

its always very busy , i'd pop in see how long the wait is and go sit down with a menu and decided what cheescake u want lol this is a huge task in itself, be warned thou ther portions are gigantic and we normally get our left overs boxed up to take away, you'll love it