We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Sheraton Vistana Villages

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Sheraton Vistana Villages

Going to stay our first 3 days at Sheraton Vistana Villages on I Drive. Then we're spending a week at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek.

Can anyone offer any advise on the best buildings, floors, etc. for either place? I like having an idea of where to request ahead of time.

Thanks much!

Kerry

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
605 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Sheraton Vistana Villages

Only stayed at WBC. I own with Wyndham, at Bonnet Creek, so I went into it assuming that since it was my home resort - I'd get a decent view. I was WRONG!

I requested a room on a high floor, with some sort of Disney view. I made this request when I booked the room (13 months earlier), called a week before check in and asked again when we checked in upon arrival for the best view we could get, considering those two things. The view I got was of a parking lot. I complained, mentioned all of the above and I was told that all 3 BR units face the parking lot. More or less, I was told that unless I booked a Presidential Suite, I would only have parking lot views. I even tried for a pool view and got the same answer - all 3 BR's face the same way. Whether or not they just didn't have anything or it was true - I don't know. I got tired of arguing, and dropped it.

So, if what they told me was true, you probably won't be able to get a great view unless you're in a Presidential Suite. The newest tower is the owner's tower and is all Presidential Suites (or so I was told) and also has the best pool for the kiddos. The rest of the towers are pretty much all the same, with either a parking lot or a lake/pool view. All of the buildings circle around a lake, so there's not really much to look at. See if you can get into a tower that has a pool at the bottom - that saves on some walking. :)

2. Re: Wyndham Bonnet Creek & Sheraton Vistana Villages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2012, 17:15