We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pandora ????????

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
928 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Pandora ????????

Hi can anyone tell me if there is anywhere in orlando where i will be able to get Pandora charms from ????

Think they will be cheaper over there .

Thanks all

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
926 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pandora ????????

My wife has looked at them, I think there is a Pandora shop at Mall at Millenia.

They do work out cheaper.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,432 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pandora ????????

There are Pandora stores at both the Mall at Millenia and Florida Mall now.

Jareds carries a big selection in store too.

Edited: 26 February 2011, 02:07
Leicester
Level Contributor
306 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pandora ????????

Does anyone know how much the charms are costing now. Noticed that basic silver charms have gone up from around £25 to £30 in the UK. Hoping to get some when I go to Florida in September.

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Pandora ????????

you will be very pleased to know that the charms start at $25 :o) I got a lovely red Munaro glass with pink lovehearts on that is only exclusive to America.

Caz Essex x

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,432 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Pandora ????????

the us pandora site shows suggested retail prices.

www.pandora.net/en-us/jewellery/ranges/charms

Horsham
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pandora ????????

I purchased mine last year, with beads.

It works out roughly in dollars what it is in pounds, for example if a bead is £35 in the UK, it is roughly $35 dollars in the US. I purchased a ring for my daughters 21st birthday and it was £150 in the UK and I paid $145 dollars, so a huge saving.

Be careful though, we spent an absolute fortune, you can easily get carried away.

But great fun x

Caroline

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pandora ????????

I just returned from Orlando yesterday. Unfortunately the prices for Pandora charms increased this month, but they are still cheaper in US. I bought my daughter the turtle charm in the Florida Mall for $30 plus tax, (it was $25 a couple of weeks ago on their website - the assistant told me they had just increased), and they are £30 in the UK.

There was also a Pandora shop in the Millennia Mall.

Leicester
Level Contributor
306 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pandora ????????

Its really annoying how the basic charm has increased by £5, its a big jump but Pandora has us over a barrel. Keep joking with family that I am going to mix with Love Links but they are ganging up on me saying I am not allowed!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
662 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pandora ????????

Hi, there is also a pandora shop in Pointe Orlando, I got mine from there they had a good selection, with a lot of new ones that aren't out over here yet ( isn't that always the case?) enjoy!

manchester
Level Contributor
389 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pandora ????????

Think I'm going to get one while I'm over there.

I've heard that they sell the Chamilia Disney charms at Florida Mall and Downtown Disney, are they the same price at both?