We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservations for Universal Studios restaurants

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Reservations for Universal Studios restaurants

Hi all!!!

In the excitement of Disney ADRs (or aggrevation as some see it....) were you aware that you can prebook some reservations at Universal as well?

I already belonged to www.opentable.com which is a fantastic site for reservations across the country. Well, I was looking to make one for our first night in Orlando, when i realized a bunch of the restaurants in the park are on there too!!!

I was able to make our lunch reservation at Mythos, and another lunch reservation at Finnegans for another day. I'm super excited over this, as anyone who's tried to eat lunch at Mythos knows you have to get there right when they open to get your name on the waiting list, and then you're standing around waiting for yoru name to be called. I figure, we had to save at least 15-20 mintues by using opentable.

Just thought this might be helpful to others.

Happy Planning!!!

1. Re: Reservations for Universal Studios restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 19:19