We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Epcot passports - buy in advance of trip?

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
758 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Epcot passports - buy in advance of trip?

I read that you could order these, but I've searched around and couldn't find them anywhere. Does anyone know where these can be purchases before our trip?

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
2,205 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Epcot passports - buy in advance of trip?

The passports are available in the shops in Epcot; I haven't heard anything about being able to buy them in advance.

There's a thread on the DISboards which suggests making your own passports, thereby saving $10 per child! www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1509917

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,697 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Epcot passports - buy in advance of trip?

You can buy them in any of the gift stores in Epcot as well as all the Pavillions. We've done them 3 times now. A bit costly, but we love them.

Mentioned in this post
Epcot
Epcot
24,697 Reviews
Orlando, FL
3. Re: Epcot passports - buy in advance of trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 12:17