We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
152 reviews
Save Topic
Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

We won't be going to Disney this time around :( But I have some friends that are taking a trip. What is the name of the fragrance at Norway ..that is sold and a price ?

Thanks, DC

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,373 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

Hiya Disneychicks~~~~It's called "Laila" and I believe the prices range from $53-$73/? It's beautiful. Has notes of Lily of the Valley :+)

Oops...here ya go..

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2314796

Edited: 10 March 2011, 18:10
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

That's right ! i figure since we are not going there...I will have someone pick me up a "prize" !! Also this way when my Niece ( my Disney travel partner in crime) smells this on me she will be wondering why that fragrance is so familiar !! I can't wait for her to smell this !!!!

I do not treat myself with to many prizes ( like never) Oh I did get me a vintage looking Disney ball cap last year...my DD gets everything....she is so deprived !!

Friends of our are leaving Saturday and will have her pic me up a bottle :)

I am soooo excited !!

Thanks, DC

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,373 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

No swet,you bet ;+)) I love buying perfumes in Epcot! I really enjoy smelling them when I get home,and letting the fragrance "take me back." I bought "Lime and Bergamot" by Bronnley in the UK this year. It's so light and clean smelling. I take the top off,close my eyes,and I'm in the shop.

(I know...big Disney Dork) ;+>

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

Dork? I think NOT!!! And this is why.....

Every year, my husband buys me a new parfume in "France". Of course, it's Epcot's France... LOL

However, the year of our honeymoon, (2005) there was a limited edition Givenchy being sold ONLY in Disney. He bought me a bottle, and it was instantly my all time favorite. I'd wear it only on special occasions, wanting to make it last, as we realized after we got home we should have picked up 2 bottles. Well, just before last Christmas, my precious bottle ran dry. I was sooooo upset. A whiff of this scent would instantly take me back to my honeymoon and to Epcot. Sighhhhhhhhhh

As luck (or my dear husband) would have it.... he scoured the internet looking for this perfume, and actually found ONE PERSON on ebay who had ONE BOTTLE of it. When I opened it on Christmas, my family didn't know what got into me. I cried buckets of happiness.

Scent is a very powerful memory. Embrace it!

Here's to smelling delicious.....

Kerry

Cromwell, CT
Level Contributor
766 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

P.S..... you KNOW I'm going to have to go check out this one from Norway now... LOL

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

Oh ...I just found out that it is next week Saturday :( Not this week !!

Well I could make a little ol' reservation on an airlines fly down for a day jump the bus to EPCOT grab a bottle and fly back home....Ummm or maybe I could tell my famliy I got kidnapped and won't be home for a week or two...and that the kidnappers need LOTS of $$$$ ( this really will be used by me) i would have just a fab time...until I got home...

DC

oby
Nr Edinburgh
Level Contributor
141 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

I am hoping they still have the disney only Pucci perfume in Italy this year. Regretted not buying last year, will be v disappointed if they're not doing it now.

pa
Level Contributor
54,089 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

Hey, let us please back up a bit

"we won't be going to Disney this time around "

what time is that ? like this time this whole year ? or what ?

and BTW, hi :)

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,373 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

Oh Kerry...I totally understand!! Scent is a very powerful thing. I have Aqua di Parma from "Italy" and just about have to hold myself back from using it. Every time I smell it, I wanna book a trip. Teee hee hee :+))

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Perfume at Norway..in EPCOT

YES.....Party :(

I bought WAY TOOOOOOOO new things this year for the house !!

Unless I get all of that stuff paid for by fall or so ... The only place I will be bound for is ...HOME :(

The sad and poor ..Disneychicks