We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney Dine in Movies

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Disney Dine in Movies

Does anyone know if reservations need to be made for the Dine in Movies restaurant (not sure of the actual name) in MGM or if you can just walk in?

UK
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney Dine in Movies

It's the sci-fi diner!

You can always try your luck but reservations are recommended.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney Dine in Movies

Depends when you go and how many in your party. We go Nov just 2 of us and have normally managed a walk in, but have seen bigger parties being turned away :(

If it's on your must do list I would make an ADR :)

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1,256 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney Dine in Movies

Ok thanks

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney Dine in Movies

Disney wants to keep the seats full, so they do their best to take the walk ins.

I have never been told to come back.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney Dine in Movies

If that were the case LB there would never be any need for ADR's. I have been to plenty of restaurants at Disney, off season and have seen many peeps turned away for not having an ADR :(

You must have picked your times and restaurants very well to get a walk in every time :)

Michigan
Level Contributor
905 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney Dine in Movies

My husband & I had an ADR for an early lunch at the SciFi Dine-In Theater in February. The place was pretty empty then, but it was a slow time of year and only 11:30! I'd make a reservation just to be safe, if you know what day/time you generally would like to go.

We had such a fun time there and our server was so nice, we felt like VIP's! Good choice!

7. Re: Disney Dine in Movies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 23:15