We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Hilton or Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress with Kids

jam808
Level Contributor
265 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Orlando Hilton or Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress with Kids

http://www.thehiltonorlando.com/

grandcypress.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

We will be traveling with 3 kids

12, 8 and 1 1/2 are the ages of the kids

We are 34 and 35

We normally stay at Nicolodeon Family Suite.

But I wanted to try something different.

Are these hotels nice for the kids to where we wont want to leave the Hotel,

Is it fun etc.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Going the weekend in July

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
422 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Orlando Hilton or Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress with Kids

The HYatt is great for the kids so much to do. They can enjoy the caves, waterfalls, slides, 2 large swimming pools. WE didn't see our 7 year old last year as he played all day in the pools and slides. They also have a climbing wall, bikes and pedaloes to hire. We are going back this year again for the 3rd time. You have to pay a resort fee but it my opinion it is worth it.

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,525 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Orlando Hilton or Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress with Kids

I would highly suggest the Hyatt. It is a very nice hotel with an awesome pool. The hotel was just renovated and has a special kids program. There are lots of things to do (bike riding, rock climbing, a nature trail, rentable boats, etc) around the hotel, making the resort fee worth the money. I think that you will enjoy staying at the Hyatt.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,122 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Orlando Hilton or Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress with Kids

The Hyatt is much more family friendly, although it is also a convention hotel. Staying at the Hilton Orlando you would feel more like a convention delegate than a relaxed guest on vacation.

jam808
Level Contributor
265 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Orlando Hilton or Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress with Kids

Thank you so much! I need to change my reservation. I was able to get it for 119 for two nights and 90 for one night.

what about the alligators in the lake?

Did u all stay at the hotel all day or did you do other things

I

5. Re: Orlando Hilton or Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress with Kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 06:16