We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weird pricing orlando flex tickets

burton on trent
Level Contributor
241 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
weird pricing orlando flex tickets

travel republic and onlineflorida.co.uk i believe are the same company. they both sell the flex tickets for hundred and sixty adult price. but then on paying, both charge 16 pounds for credit cards but travel republic charge £six for debit cards while online florida charge nothing for debit.... go figure????

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
478 Reviews
from US$54.99*
Kennedy Space Center, Everglades...
190 Reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Snorkeling, Everglades...
131 Reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
17 Reviews
from US$51.99*
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weird pricing orlando flex tickets

We got our tickets from undercovertourist.com via secret link in mousesavers newsletter as recommended by many TA members. Real tickets and no CC charges. With current exchange rates they worked out at £150/adult and we received them within 1 week of ordering.

I looked everywhere and it was definately the cheapest by at least £10/ticket.

Good luck!

Stafford, United...
Level Contributor
2,116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: weird pricing orlando flex tickets

I think it's cheaper to buy Universal 2 park tickets and Seaworld 3 park tickets separately than a Flex ticket.

Erin, Canada
Level Contributor
411 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weird pricing orlando flex tickets

I too bought from undercover tourist with no problems and excellent customer service!

4. Re: weird pricing orlando flex tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 21:17