We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorite ride or show

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Favorite ride or show

We are going in July and we are so excited. My daughter is making a list of rides/shows that she wants to do. Just wandering what your favorite park is what would rides/shows you like to do?

glasgow
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favorite ride or show

Favourite Disney ride soarin

Favourite universal ride the simpsons, followed very closely by Toy Story Mania.

Michigan
Level Contributor
905 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favorite ride or show

My favorite park is Epcot, but my favorite ride is Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, which is at the Magic Kingdom.

(FYI, Toy Story Midway Mania is at Disney's Hollywood Studios, not Universal)

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
442 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Favorite ride or show

My favorite ride is space mountain in magic kingdom. The best show is festival of the lion king in animal kingdom. Too tough to call on favorite park. I have not been to Universal since i was a kid. Waiting one more visit to go there. my kids will be a little older.

Edited: 27 March 2011, 20:46
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favorite ride or show

Thank you for responding. My favorites are MK and Epcot. We love The Haunted Mansion at MK and Spaceship Earth at Epcot. My favorite show is Fantasmic and we also love the 3D show It's tough to be a bug (I think that's what it's called) at Animal Kingdom. I can not wait to go. I think I'm more excited than my seven year old.

glasgow
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Favorite ride or show

Thanks jeanniepep,

No idea where that mistake came from HS is my favourite park... Tower of terror, aerosmith's rockin rollercoaster and beauty and the beast show all terrific too.

Michigan
Level Contributor
905 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Favorite ride or show

Star Tours is an awesome ride at DHS too, it was closed for refurbishment during my last visit though :-(

You're right about It's Tough to Be a Bug, that's hilarious & the effects are really cool! At AK I really loved Kali River Rapids too, we rode it 4 times on a sunny warm day in February.

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,037 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Favorite ride or show

I have so many it's hard to choose!

-My favorite park is Epcot.

-My favorite ride, well rides, are Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios, Soarin' at Epcot and Forbidden Journey at Islands of Adventure.

-My favorite show is Festival of the Lion King at Animal Kingdom.

-My favorite non-ride attraction is Mickey's Philharmagic at Magic Kingdom.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,845 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Favorite ride or show

Midway Mania

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Favorite ride or show

Tough to be a bug in AK has to be the best show for me. Ride wise though i have to say one of my faves is Dinosour in Animal Kingdom also

Erin, Canada
Level Contributor
411 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Favorite ride or show

Dinosaur ride and bug show and safari in animal kingdom, test track in epcot, space mountain in magic kingdom.....enjoy your trip!