We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

High Grove Villas

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
High Grove Villas

Anyone stayed at High Grove??? My sister is looking for a villa and has found one on High Grove just wanted to know if anyone has stayed here????

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
476 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
130 reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
335 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: High Grove Villas

We are staying there this year, however stayed around that area for the last 7 years and High Grove I thought this year is very close to Walmart, the 192 for restaurants, easy access to the parks and also on the US27 where is it there is a publix supermarket, takeaways and an Applebees restaurant.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: High Grove Villas

Thanks nclemad, when are you going? I'd like to find out what the community is like before she books:)

Which villa are you staying in, she is looking at Sundown Villa.

Edited: 16 April 2011, 14:09
Barrhead
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: High Grove Villas

We stayed at High Grove last October for 3 weeks. The facilities are good and well looked after. It is quite a small community, quiet and peaceful. The house we rented was excellent and met all our needs. As nclemad has said it is handy for everything else.

It was just the two of us there but I wouldn't hesitateto take the kids there as well. I've stayed on a number of communities on Highway 27 and I don't think I would stay anywhere else.

Hope this helps.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
335 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: High Grove Villas

We go in July and its High Grove Heights

Wigan
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: High Grove Villas

We stayed at High Grove in 2008 and the villa complex is gorgeous and very quiet. It is handy to Cagans Crossing where there is a walmart etc.

There was only 1 downside, we were at the bottom end of the complex and there was a sewage works on the other side of the fence. It was only very occasional but it did get a bit wiffy.

Other than that we would defo stay there again :-)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
55 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: High Grove Villas

Tell her to go for it,it's in a great location and the neighbourhood is lovely,I didn't want to come home.

Lacombe, Canada
Level Contributor
252 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: High Grove Villas

Out of curiousity (as we are comparing vacation rentals for our trip next spring), would you say that High Grove would be better overall than Dahlia Reserve? I like the gated community idea...

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: High Grove Villas

Just to update regarding the 'water treatment plant' near High Grove this is now being demolished so anybody that had reservations about staying at High Grove because of this need not worry any more. Having said that we have owned a villa there since 2004 and have never had any complaints about the smell from guests nor have we experienced any bad smells when we have stayed there

Wigan
Level Contributor
1,689 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: High Grove Villas

We only had a "Wiffy" day once in the whole 2weeks stay there and it wasn't too bad.

Good news about them demolishing it as i wouldn't hesitate in staying again as the villa we stayed in was awesome :-)

newtonhill scotland
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: High Grove Villas

Wiffy day .... I would just blame the wife...