We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cretacious Trail at AK

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
733 posts
65 reviews
Save Topic
Cretacious Trail at AK

I remember this short trail with dinosaurs from a visit to AK a few years back, but it's not marked on the AK map. I know it's in Dinoland - does anyone know where you go to get to the start/end of this trail?

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cretacious Trail at AK

I think there was an area with model dinosaurs just outside the dinosaur ride..dont remember seeing it last time but i didnt go down there very much.

Brandon, Canada
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cretacious Trail at AK

See this link:

…go.com/parks/…

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,172 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cretacious Trail at AK

The dinosaurs will be among an impressive collection of cycads, which were more abundant back then. The plants are unlabeled because, after all, it's the Cretaceous. No humans around.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
733 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cretacious Trail at AK

The linked page says it's located near the Boneyard - maybe it starts by the Boneyard and goes around outside Dinoland and comes out by the Dinosaur ride? I'm going to be sending my husband to find it with my boys while my daughter and I do something else...that's why I'm trying to be particular.

essen, germany
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Anna Maria Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
3,955 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cretacious Trail at AK

You can´t miss it :-)

Just go to Dinosaur and while you´re approaching you will notice a lot of Dinos and you can explore the aisles :-)

No big deal though... Just some huge plastic dinos :-)

6. Re: Cretacious Trail at AK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 01:16