We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where are the fairy's now toon town has closed.

newcastle
Level Contributor
3,015 posts
72 reviews
Save Topic
where are the fairy's now toon town has closed.

DD daughter wasn't into the fairies last year so we only saw the princess's. think this year as well as the princess's she would love to see the fairies but does anyone know where they are now. think i read somewhere epcot, but if so where specifically. and does anyone know if they can be FP'ed like the princess's.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where are the fairy's now toon town has closed.

I heard that Tinkerbell and her fairy friends are at Epcot at the Pixie Hollow Garden. I don't know how true that is though.

pa
Level Contributor
54,317 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: where are the fairy's now toon town has closed.

Yes, they are now in Epcot

No Fast Passes

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,540 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: where are the fairy's now toon town has closed.

They are in the garden, behind Innoventions East. They usually appear two at a time, but they all appear at some point during the day; including Terrance.

Enjoy!

newcastle
Level Contributor
3,015 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: where are the fairy's now toon town has closed.

thanks a lot will find it on the map before we go to epcot so can make that first place as well as FP for soarin and getting onto testtrack. again going to be pulled in all directions!

5. Re: where are the fairy's now toon town has closed.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 01:17