We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live TR days 2-4 :)

Matlock, United...
Level Contributor
538 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Live TR days 2-4 :)

Well I'm having the most amazing time here in Orlando.

On our first full day we went to US and IOA, we got there for 8.30 and went straight to US. It was dead!! We had a fantastic time walking straight on to every ride,well the boys did the coasters while I watched them lol. The Jaws ride was fun as there was us and one other family on it. I joined in at all the appropriate moments with whooping and cheering and the guy played along jumping around and then making me jump lol, brilliant :)

By the time we had done a full circuit the groups of students were starting to arrive for there grad bash event so the wait times went to about 10 minutes.

After lunch we headed to IOA where we went round to WWOHP. I just wanted to see that part of IOA for today and it was amazing!! Very busy though. We went into the three broomsticks and had a frozen butterbeer to share and it was yummmm. While my hubby and son had a sit down o the balcony area I went to explore the shops :), it was lovely just having a mooch round on my own and absorbing the surroundings. It is so well done and true to the books. My son and hubby then went on the Dragon Challenge, twicw once on each coaster, then we all had a walk around Hogwarts WOW spectacular :)

When we were done we headed back to US and rode everything again and again lol. Went to Margarettaville for tae at park closing and that was great too. Very busy day but fantastic.

Day 3 was shopping. We went to Premium Outlets and litterally shopped till we dropped, then headed to Downtown Disney for the afternoon before it got too busy. I've never been there before and it was cool. We had a leisurely stroll round the shops and my son nearly exploded when we got to the lego shop lol. By 5ish we were all hungry so headed over to T-Rex cafe and were seated straight away with no reservation needed. The food was great and the atmosphere was excellent. I followed TA'ers advice and requested not to be seated in the ice cave, a wise move lol. After tea it was getting REALLY busy so we headed back to the appartment to wind down for the evening.

Day 4 has been a chill day. Getting up around 10 me and my son headed for a swim. Had a lovely time appart from being dive bombed by darn love bugs so not much sunbathing done lol. After Lunch we went to Titanic the Experience and thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide was fantastic and had my son well and truely engrossed, its the quietest he has been so far but he is very interested in the Titanic so we knew he would love it. I even had a tear in my eye at the end when the guide was talking about losing her husband lol. I am now sat in our fab appartment at Vista Cay writing my TR while hubby is cooking tea :). This evening we will head out for a round of Congo river golf and feed the baby gators :).

Well thats it for now. Sorry if I've gone on a bit. Will post again in a couple of days tata for now xx

London, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live TR days 2-4 :)

thanks for sharing your holiday so far it sounds like you are having a superb time, carry on enjoying and sharing, :)))))))))

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,041 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live TR days 2-4 :)

Great report, thanks for sharing!

glasgow
Level Contributor
507 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live TR days 2-4 :)

great TR sound like your all having a blast :)

enjoy the rest of your holiday :)

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live TR days 2-4 :)

Brilliant report!

Glad the Parls were quiet for you!

Looking forward to hearing more!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,124 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live TR days 2-4 :)

Fab TR, all sounds brilliant. I wanna go I wanna go !!

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Live TR days 2-4 :)

great tip report! were away to leave gatwick in an hour and a half for orlando and cant wait being adults is it wrong to be as excited as the kids in our group?? lol

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,124 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live TR days 2-4 :)

Wow simple_stoo ! have a fantastic time ! :)

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,517 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live TR days 2-4 :)

thanks cheshire feel like a kid in a toy shop im that excited haha

nottingham, england
Level Contributor
936 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live TR days 2-4 :)

Great TR Waxylicious!...ive been meaning to check out the Titanic Experience for a couple of years....good to hear it sounds interesting..we may go in october.

Keep the TR's coming and have a wonderful time!

Leicester
Level Contributor
306 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Live TR days 2-4 :)

Enjoy your 'going on abit', keep up the good trip report, looking forward to next exciting episode.