We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADR Eating

manchester
Level Contributor
278 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
ADR Eating

Not going to traditional WDW but wondering if you can reserve restaurants at:-

Seaworld

Animal Kingdom

Aquatica

Discovery Cove (even though it is all inclusive)

IOA

US

and if so which suits a casual family of 4 - would prefer mid-day or mid afternoon lunch time type

thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ADR Eating

Animal Kingdom is part of Disney & has a couple of restaurants you can make ADRS at

Seaworld only has one proper restaurant all the rest are counter service, you can make a reservation on the day at the restaurant there , i thin it is called Sharks underwater grill the food was nice last time i ate there but haven't been for a couple of years but make your reservation early as it books up quite quickly

Discovery Cove no reservations are needed , the food is served from a counter & you take your food to the table yourself

IOA & US never eaten in the park itelf , we always come out to citywalk & have never had a problem getting a table we normall choos Hard Rock Cafe there but there are loads of choices

Aquatica as far as i know is only counter service

manchester
Level Contributor
278 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ADR Eating

Thanks

So Seaworld cannot be booked before the day?

Any recommendations for AK?

What about Busch Gardens?

Finally, Is Citywalk right outside IOA/US - to the point where it is not too far too walk for lunch before returning back into the park after eating or is it best to eat when leaving??

manchester
Level Contributor
3,571 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ADR Eating

No Seaworld can only booked when you arrive

I have never eaten at the restaurants in AK , Yak & Yeti gets some good recommendations, there is a Rainforest cafe just outside the gates which is nice

Citywalk is the area that links the 2 parks & is just outside the gates , very easy just to come out eat & the restaurants & return into the park.

I have only eaten counter service at Busch Gardens, someone else is sure to have ideas for there for you

pa
Level Contributor
54,196 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: ADR Eating

At the AK

Tusker House

Yak & Yeti

Rainforest Cafe

Several Counter Service Restaurants as well that do not require reservations

All Disney Dining Options http://allears.net/menu/menus.htm

Edited: 11 May 2011, 21:26
manchester
Level Contributor
278 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ADR Eating

Thanks Partypa

The website shows the menus how do i go around booking or seeing what slots they have available.....?

Thanks

PS Bet you get fed up with repeating the same advice.

pa
Level Contributor
54,196 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: ADR Eating

You can book on line at

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/

PS I never get fed up with helping people, that's what the forum is all about :)

Edited: 11 May 2011, 21:42
Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
746 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ADR Eating

Just to be sure it's clear - if you eat at a restaurant that is inside one of the parks, you have to pay admission to the park.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ADR Eating

Coco yes if you enter the park for any reason you have to pay admission.

pa
Level Contributor
54,196 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: ADR Eating

There are lots of lovely Disney Restaurants that Aren't in the Parks tho, so many yummy options, so little time

10. Re: ADR Eating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 06:19