We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

If you aren't in to Harry Potter, would it still be worth it going on the ride?

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
2,749 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

Yes. My daughter doesn't care for Harry Potter however, she thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
349 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

I have never seen any of the movies. I was thoroughly confused by the end of the ride. And I honestly think Spiderman is a better ride. I think the reason everyone loves the ride is because they love Harry Potter. I am glad I rode it once just to see what the hype is about. But it made me a little motion sick and was not that great.

Pleasant View...
Level Contributor
3,578 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

I LOVE Harry Potter, but the ride made me sick. My husband, on the other hand, couldn't care less about Harry, but fell in love with the ride (I guess were talking about the Forbidden Journey? the ride inside the castle?) He says it is hands down his favorite ride anywhere.

PMP
Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

we are not into HP, hve seen one film and have never read any of the books, but loved the ride, and plan on going on it again this year.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

I'm not into HP but really looking forward to the ride in Nov. Didn't do Universal last Nov so missed it .

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
17,944 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

Can't stand the HP hype but do like simulator rides, however when we went we couldn't even get into WWHOP, maybe next time when things have calmed down a bit (some hope!!)

nottingham, england
Level Contributor
936 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

Im the same as PMP....ive never read a HP book, never seen a film...but I really really loved this ride. I suppose if you are a HP fan, the ride and the effects would mean so much more to you...but the ride is sooo good, that it really didnt make any difference to me.

In a way, its the same with Spiderman, Simpsons,Men in Black etc....ive never watched any of those films or cartoons either (well maybe one or 2 Simpsons!)...but I still love and enjoy the rides!!

susiebHawick....even when we went last Oct/Nov..we managed to get in 3 times..once waited around 60 mins, once around 20, and once walked straight on!! So good luck, im sure you will make it next time!

Washington State
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

Thank you for all of the replies, thoughts, and opinions.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
2,511 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

We don't like Harry Potter, but we are going to go on the ride in November, just to say we've done it.

ajg

10. Re: If you aren't into Harry Potter, do u still enjoy the ride?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2012, 06:33