We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal - grad gift to daughter - where to stay & more?

Brooklyn baby
Level Contributor
276 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Universal - grad gift to daughter - where to stay & more?

I'm considering a trip to universal - specifically to see the harry potter park .. she's a huge fan and it would be quite a shock and a very happy one for her if we can figure it all out ...

I don't drive so we'd need to stay somewhere that offers transportation to/from parks - and that we can get to/from the airport easily enough. While I don't want to stay at a crappy 2 star hotel - I can't afford the on site properties which seems obscenely high priced...

It'll just be me and my 18 yr old daughter so we don't need a lot of hotel amenities - as I hope we'll be busy at the parks ... We'll likely only stay 2 or 3 nights ...

Thanks for suggestions for getting the best value on hotels and / or packages and /or agencies to go through to book this reasonably ... (hotels in the $100-150 range).

Thanks!

Graysville...
Level Contributor
2,349 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal - grad gift to daughter - where to stay & more?

The Universal website should also have partner hotels that would be cheaper and should have shuttle to and from the parks.

Brooklyn baby
Level Contributor
276 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal - grad gift to daughter - where to stay & more?

yes they do -- but i was hoping for specific advise here -- there are an alarming number of hotels they partner with ...

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal - grad gift to daughter - where to stay & more?

Have a look at this link, it shows a few of the Universal Partner hotels, see if any of them suit.

universalorlando.com/Florida_Vacation_Packag…

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Universal - grad gift to daughter - where to stay & more?

Here's a link to the Moderate partner hotels

universalorlandovacations.com/hotels/partner…

5. Re: Universal - grad gift to daughter - where to stay & more?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2012, 06:17