We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ohana for breakfast?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
missouri
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ohana for breakfast?

I have a 3 year old crazy for Lilo and Stitch. Anyone have breakfast at Ohana's? Do you get to see Lilo?

Thank you for any help offered.

pa
Level Contributor
53,725 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ohana for breakfast?

Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch does indeed include Lilo and Stitch as well as Mickey Mouse and Pluto. Quite Fun and food is pretty good too :)

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ohana for breakfast?

Ohana is a great place. As previously posted you will see Lilo and Stitch along with Mickey and Pluto . Stitch is always a trouble maker but very cute. The atmosphere is great and the food is really good too.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ohana for breakfast?

Every trip to Disney we book breakfast at O'Hanas. Stitch is a hoot and Lilo is very sweet. The best character breakfast at Disney, IMO

missouri
Level Contributor
75 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ohana for breakfast?

Thank you for the help. I was able to get reservations for breakfast after a few tries (it books up quickly, apparently, but I was lucky to get a cancellation-- on my daughter's birthday, even!)

england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ohana for breakfast?

brilliant place, lovely food and great fun..loved it! I would go back next trip but are limited on time :(

6. Re: Ohana for breakfast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 June 2012, 05:22