We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Am I figuring this out right??

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Am I figuring this out right??

I must be having a brain freeze regarding the ddp-if we check in on a Tues, check out on a Sat-we can use the dining plan all day Sat until midnight, but to figure out the cost it would be 4 nights times the daily cost? $45.99 x 3 adults would be a total cost of $551.88? I thought it would be x 5 days, but they go by the nights at the hotel?

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
14,996 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Am I figuring this out right??

They go by the number of nights on your reservation. You'll be paying for four nights and getting four days worth of credits.

pa
Level Contributor
53,817 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Am I figuring this out right??

Yes, your credits equal the number of nights, not the number of days

You can use your credits anyway you want, use them all in one day, if you' re really hungry ;)

New York
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Am I figuring this out right??

Thanks!! Got a little confused there for a minute! Looking forward to those Mickey Ice Cream bars-I think last year we used all our snacks on those! thanks!!

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Am I figuring this out right??

we had a 8 day 7 night meal plan that had 1 table i quick and 1 snack per day.now on the day we checked out we had 1 quick left and 1 snack for that day , if you have the same and only use 1 table anight and 1quick and 1 snack a day you will have a 1 quick and 1 snack for the day you check out.

hope that helps....

5. Re: Am I figuring this out right??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 05:17