We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental for this July-Need help!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Car rental for this July-Need help!

Hi-we had changed our dates around so much, that the "deal" I got at Alamo is no longer a deal since I had to modify the reservation, and the prices went through the roof!! I'm going to scoure the internet for deals, but looking to rent from Alamo at Orlando Airport from July 26-Aug 6th (compact)-if anyone has codes for me, it would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

Thank-you!!!!!!!!!!!

pa
Level Contributor
53,806 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental for this July-Need help!

Check out www.mousesavers.com/rentalcar.html they might have updated codes

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental for this July-Need help!

Have a look at usrentacar.co.uk just looked for you and compact for your dates £187 with Dollar who are fine. This seems a good price to me :)

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental for this July-Need help!

www.usrentacar.co.uk/searchresults.aspx?e2=

Doncaster, S Yorks
Level Contributor
10,270 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental for this July-Need help!

I think you may have to face reality and pay the through the roof price like the rest of us. Actually I find car hire cheap in the US now. I can remember paying a third more for a 7 seater van 20 years ago than I paid last week for same.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car rental for this July-Need help!

Look at carhire3000 they're also coming out under £200 you're not gonna get it any cheaper than that I wouldn't have thought

New York
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Car rental for this July-Need help!

thanks everyone! I'll check out the sights-I tried Mousesavers earlier today, but no updated codes-I'll try again, maybe tomorrow when the monthly letter comes out, they'll have some updated codes.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car rental for this July-Need help!

Sorry radiology I have just realised your American so those sites I've looked at are probably no good for you :(

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
14,996 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Car rental for this July-Need help!

I've used this site for codes:

http://rentalcodes.com/

New York
Level Contributor
1,526 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Car rental for this July-Need help!

Actually the sights did work-they had an option to put it in USD-Another thought is take Magical Express to WL, then rent a car from there for our week at Bonnet Creek-my husband wants to go to KSC a few times, so that's why we want a car, and for dining when we get to Bonnet Creek.

Kissimmee, Florida
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Car rental for this July-Need help!

when i need a on line coupon code what i do is just google. like you need a coupon code for almo just google coupon codes for almo and see what comes up you should get some sites with coupon codes that usely work..like this one Discount Rental Cars

Up to 20% OFF

Request ID Number 7013904

hope this helps...