We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Fountains

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
london
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
The Fountains

hi

we are looking at 'the fountains' for next year. there are 7 of us in our party. does anyone know if they have suites to accommodate us all, as most sites say for 6 people?

thanks in advance

claire

Ireland
Level Contributor
223 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Fountains

Not sure about Fountains but Floridays next door definitely do. They have 2 and 3 bedroom suites. We stayed in the 3 bed last December and it can take between 10 and 12. Fabulous resort. Sorry don't know about the Fountains.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,423 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Fountains

According to the description of their 2 bedroom villas, they have 1 queen bed, 2 twin, and a sofa sleeper. When entering number of people on reservation...the drop-down box only goes up to 5 people. Doesn't seem like it would accomodate 7. Have you considered Floridays, Marriott Cypress Harbour, Marriott Grande Vista, Sheraton Vistana Resorts, Sheraton Vistana Villages, Hilton Vacation CLub Resort Seaworld, Homewood Suites, or Staybridge Suites? I'm pretty sure all of the 2 bed / 2 bath at these locations sleep 8. A couple of them also have 3 bedrooms.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: The Fountains

I was supposed to stay at the fountains this year.. But had to cancel :-( the fountains looks like a lovely resort, but i do remember reading that all condos are 2 bedroom... Im not so sure if that would fit 7 people comfortably..

hollywood birmingham
Level Contributor
1,406 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Fountains

they wont sleep 7 we stayed there last year - has 2 bedrooms and a double sleeper sofa in the lounge - the master bedroom has a kingsize bed, the 2nd room as 2 doubles then the sleeper sofa in the lounge - be very crowded with 7, as others have said try floridays or vistacay both really nice resorts as well.

Chris

london
Level Contributor
50 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The Fountains

Thanks everyone for the replies. I' ll check out the others above .

Claire

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Fountains

Just a note that Floridays is currently the number one ranked Orlando hotel by TA readers:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g34515-d612781-…

ireland
Level Contributor
766 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The Fountains

I know nothing bout fountains, but just to add, booked a couple of the 3 bed suites in floridays a few years ago for our family when we got married over there and really enjoyed our stay there. A little far from the more crazy part of I drive but gorgeous resort and if you shop around, you should get a good deal. When I booked there was a huge difference between travel websites.

8. Re: The Fountains

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 13:18