We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

Birmingham
Level Contributor
65 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

My family and I will be staying at the Rosen Inn for 2 weeks from the 5th of August , and some of the reviews Ive read have been shocking !!! Do I need to be worried ? I know its a budget hotel but I figured we wont be spending much time in the room , we are a family of 4 with 2 daughters aged 19 and 9 , am I worrying too much ?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,941 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

worry not, its been totally refurbed, under the Rosen banner, plenty of free amenities microwave, coffeemaker, fridge, safe, some people expect too much and complain about the slightest thing, so go and enjoy yourself...

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

no nothing to worry about people are getting it mixed up with the rosen which is a different hotel,,we stayed there last year and we are going tomorrow great hotel rooms are really nice and nice area close to everything

Birmingham
Level Contributor
65 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

Cheers !

Birmingham
Level Contributor
65 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

jimmy 089 hope you have a great time .

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

thanks we sure will ,have a good time urself when you get there you wont be disappointed,,

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,941 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

enjoy your trip jimmy.....

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,169 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

The Rosen Inn was formerly the Quality Inn Plaza, Mr Rosen has spent millions on reburbishing the property, great location and a very nice property for the $$.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
193 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

This is a nice hotel you will have a lovely time

Birmingham
Level Contributor
65 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

Feel so much better now after reading all your good reviews , thanks !

Billericay, United...
Level Contributor
3,777 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando

Not sure if you are referring to the Rosen Inn that used to be called Rodeway Inn or Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando which used to be called Quality Inn Plaza? Have only stayed at RIPO and its fine. As said above they have both had refurbs.Some people are just too fussy and expect too much. Yes its a budget Hotel but its not shabby.We have stayed there 3 times now and love it for the location

Caz Essex x