We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

This time...........

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dundee Scotland
Level Contributor
123 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
This time...........

next week...i'll be all packed and not able to sleep.....i'm like a big kid just want to get to the airport.....worried a bit about the flight.....i'm sure i'll look sexy in my flight socks......it'll be so worth it..........

Only 5.5 days to work..............woohoo

manchester
Level Contributor
389 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: This time...........

If i was you, id already be packed! Ha! Have a great time, this will be the longest week of your life!

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,825 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: This time...........

anticipation is half the fun

3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: This time...........

I will be in Orlando a week from today. And u can't wait either. It is a surprise to our 5 yr old daughter so she doesn't know yet.

3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: This time...........

I will be in Orlando a week from today. And u can't wait either. It is a surprise to our 5 yr old daughter so she doesn't know yet.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: This time...........

HI

When my late mother and I arranged for my three grand children to go. We told them the night before when we took them for a meal. The 7 year old squealed with delight and then wet herself!!! They had a great time. Top time for youngsters. Take an autograph book have the characters sign on one side only and take a picture for the other side. Oh happy memories.

wigan
Level Contributor
3,546 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: This time...........

how exciting! wish i could say that,just 432 days for me! enjoy the last bit of your countdown!

7. Re: This time...........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 22:15