We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day, one Disney Park. Which one?

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Topic
One day, one Disney Park. Which one?

Me and my best friend, both 27 year old females, will be going to one Disney park on October 2nd. We are torn between Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood Studios. We have both been to Magic Kingdom recently. It has been over ten years since we have been to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. We have never been to Animal Kingdom. I fear Animal Kingdom will be too zoo'ish and I can see animals where I live now. Any advice? Which will we get the most out of for our money?

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,338 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day, one Disney Park. Which one?

Oh that's a tough one I think I would get the park hopper try animal kingdom (since you've never been) in the morning, then head over to epcot for the evening watch the fireworks or Hollywood studios and do fantasmic (is playing that day).

Montreal
Level Contributor
74 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day, one Disney Park. Which one?

I liked Hollywood Studios for the Tower of Terror and the Rock n Roller coaster! Animal Kingdom is wonderful as well, but I feel like HS is better for rides.

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day, one Disney Park. Which one?

They are both wonderful, but I would pick Epcot. It really depends on whether you like thrill rides or not. Hollywood Studios of course has Tower of Terror and Rock N Roller coaster. Since you have been there, they added Toy Story which is a lot of fun- it is a combo of Buzzlightyear in MK and an old fashioned carnival game.

Epcot has Soarin- not sure if you seen that, but it is wonderfu! It also has Test track and Mission Space for rides. I love the World Showcase and all the wonderful things it offers. Also, the Food and Wine festival will have started by the time you go. It is amazing if you have never been. The food is yummy! Here is the schedule for the days around your trip for the Eat to the Beat concert series- free concerts in the American pavillion stage area.

September 30 - October 2: Taylor Dayne

-- October 3-5: .38 Special

-- October 6-7: Jon Secada

-- October 8-9: Roger Hodgson, formerly of Supertramp

-- October 10-12: Billy Ocean

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One day, one Disney Park. Which one?

me again. I also do love Animal Kingdom in October. The weather is usually beautiful around then.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,283 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: One day, one Disney Park. Which one?

Easy. Ecpot. =Food and Wine Festival...although that will become an expensive day out

wigan
Level Contributor
3,551 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One day, one Disney Park. Which one?

Epcot all the way...its my favourite!!!!

Boston
Level Contributor
1,672 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: One day, one Disney Park. Which one?

I would get the park hopper and do epcot and HS. You can walk between the two In about 30 minutes thru the bw.

8. Re: One day, one Disney Park. Which one?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 15:19