We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast at Crystal Palace

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast at Crystal Palace

I have a breakfast scheduled for 10:15 in about a week and a half for Crystal Palace. Last year we had a reservation for 9:45 and it was great. We ate enough so that we didn't need lunch and just had a snack until dinner. There was plenty of food and it was all fresh and hot. My concern is after reading some reviews that at that time(10:15) they won't be replenishing the food items and that they will be breaking down the breakfast buffet to set up for lunch before we are done. Has anyone been recently at that time and if so what was your experience? We like a later breakfast but I'm afraid that we won't get enough of what we went for. Should I try to reschedule to an earlier time? Thanks.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast at Crystal Palace

Anyone?

butler, nj
Level Contributor
324 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast at Crystal Palace

I haven't been to Disney in 20 years and am finally returning this August with my nephew. I booked an earlier character breakfast because I wanted to get into the park early before the mid afternoon sun. We have a character breakfast at 9:00 AM and figure we can be done by 10:00 AM (between eating and seeing the characters). I'll let you know how it goes.

New York
Level Contributor
5,520 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast at Crystal Palace

I think they will still be serving breakfast at that time. I don't think they will be switching over to lunch until after 11am-1130am.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast at Crystal Palace

Thank you.

5. Re: Breakfast at Crystal Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 22:19