We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

epcot.. where to eat?

Brixham, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
epcot.. where to eat?

now i realsie that epcot has a whole host of different restaurants. but where would you say is a MUST for lunch?

bearing in mind that my OH is a deep sea trawler man and at home we live off of fresh fish, scallops , crab and lobster so will not want to eat any of these whilst on holiday (tom literaly refuses to spend money on somehing we get for free at home)

im intrigued by what i have read of biergarten... is it worth it?

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,420 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: epcot.. where to eat?

we like biergarten or more often just a bratwurst and beer from the Germany quick service located next to the restaurant. we prefer quick for lunch and sit down for dinner. the quick service inside the Land is well regarded

Rockledge, Florida
Level Contributor
904 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: epcot.. where to eat?

Biergarten is a great buffet and it has fun entertainment.- one of my favorites and a good choice. It is cheaper to eat here for lunch than dinner too. Many of the countries also have counter service restaurants including Germany as stated above. I would also agree with Sunshine Seasons in the Land for a varied and good food court.

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
692 posts
562 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: epcot.. where to eat?

Le Celier in Canada is good but you must book months before you go.

The French restaurant is also good.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
392 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: epcot.. where to eat?

It's mostly all amazing. Probably more useful to say where not to eat. Which in my experience would be the Chinese resteraunt. Noting wrong with the food but the while experience is no different from your average Chinese resteraunt in the UK, but more expensive.

Edited: 24 July 2011, 14:54
Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: epcot.. where to eat?

Via Napoli would be my choice for lunch. The pizzas are very authentic and very very good. Makes a change from the stodgy takeaway pizzas found all over the place...

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: epcot.. where to eat?

Biergarten is very good, and you get free music as part of the lunch (or dinner, if you eat dinner there). The guy who plays the saw as a musical instrument has to be seen (and heard) to be believed. The only downside is that the tables are all for eight, so if you are traveling as a couple you will have to sit with strangers. That can be good or bad, depending upon who they are.

Kentucky
Level Contributor
2,845 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: epcot.. where to eat?

Rose & Crown

Via Napoli

Bistro de Paris

Menus at allears.net

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,829 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: epcot.. where to eat?

Hiya Beth~~~~~~Lot's of good options,but I would say Via Napoli for sit down meal. Very nice atmosphere,and a bit different. May I say that's the most adorable photo of your little one!! Awwww ;+))

.PS..(Not just saying this so USLovers will buy me a drink).

Edited: 24 July 2011, 20:23
Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: epcot.. where to eat?

Moose, how you doin today????????????? I'll buy you a drink if you turn up on 15th Nov :) or January, we can drink our way around the world!!! Might get way laid at the Grand Marnier booth in France though:))))))))

What's with the limes????????????

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,829 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: epcot.. where to eat?

Hiya USL~~~~~~I have 5 vacation days left,and am trying very very hard to keep them for a Nov trip. Not sure if I'll make it,as I have to sometimes use them for medical "situations." booooooo :+(

The limes were a bit of a tee hee for my OTC buddy who is on a merchant vessel (I think). We don't want him to get the scurvy.

Sorry for hijacking here,Beth. :+/