We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I'm sad because I just got home

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
I'm sad because I just got home

I'm so sad. We just got back yesterday from a week in Disney and I'm already thinking of booking another trip. We had seven glorious days at the Wilderness Lodge and did all four parks but the highlight of my trip.......... Dancing with Ferb from Phineas and Ferb at Hollywood studios. I know..... Silly right? I'm a forty four year old kid. We waiting in line in the blazing hot sun for my daughter to get their autograph and take pictures with them. My daughter was dancing with Phineas when Ferb came over and grab me to dance with him. My husband got it all on video. Everytime I think about it it makes me laugh. Now everytime I see Phineas and Ferb on t.v. I will see Ferb in a totally different way. LOL! Just had to share.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I'm sad because I just got home

So glad you had fun its those little moments that make memories for a lifetime. I will never forget when Belle chose my very shy husband to be the beast at her storybook show it made my day (but my 3 yr old daughter got very jealous lol). Its great to plan to go back the planning is half the fun after all you can have a whole year of planning if you wanted :)

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
11,164 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I'm sad because I just got home

Hiya Misty~~~~~~~not silly at all! Is Ferb the tall one with green hair? Part of the Disney magic is feeling that they're real. No matter how I try,I can't feel that there's a person inside the suits. I totally see the characters,and forget everything else.(I'm 61). What can I say..Disney does is well.

Wasn't the WL the bomb??? I've stayed there only once,but loved the pool area,and the boat ride to MK. Did you see the electrical water pageant,while you were on the boat,by any chance?

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I'm sad because I just got home

WeLoveDisney, that must have been priceless. Something my husband would have loved if it happened to him. I so hope we can afford to go again next year. It was our third year in a row. My husband worked a lot of over time last winter. Hopefully something to look forward to. Moose, I can't imagine staying anywhere else. I love it there. We considered maybe staying at the Polynesian next time we go but after visiting there for dinner I said no way. WL is definately better. And yes we did see the water pageant, many times. It never gets old.

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
612 posts
551 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I'm sad because I just got home

it always hurts to leave disney but thats what makes going back so great and so special. if you were there all the time, it would become the norm.

just look forward to yr next time as i am doing :)

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
17,529 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I'm sad because I just got home

So sorry it's over already :( We're staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time (usually stay at beach club) end of November. Glad you enjoyed everything. This is the first time we'll be going 2 years in a row. Hoping I can talk hubby into making it a tradition. (baby steps......)

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,328 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I'm sad because I just got home

Misty maybe next time try a value resort or a moderate it will help with the budgeting. If not it's nice to just have the dream right after all dreams are free

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I'm sad because I just got home

You are so right, it's nice to dream. Hopefully it will work out and can make it an annual thing. Princess I think you will love Wilderness Lodge. Hope you have a great time as well:)

Ontario
Level Contributor
1,063 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I'm sad because I just got home

In between trips it's those special memories that get me through. My photo album is always close at hand :-)

pa
Level Contributor
53,907 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: I'm sad because I just got home

Misty, was there a Bounceback offer in your room at the WL ? Just wondering if it is still the same dates as the one we had in April and June, only for this years dates

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
457 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I'm sad because I just got home

No partypa. I don't recall any offers. When will you be going again?