We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wondering if any of you been to the new mandm store london

isle of wight
Level Contributor
848 posts
Save Topic
wondering if any of you been to the new mandm store london

hi went to the new mandm store the other week when i was in london its on 4 floors but i would say the orlando one is much better i was also hopping to buy my peanut butter mandms but was very upset when told they dont do them but may do in future they had exclusive stuff like mandm teddys dressed as royal guards and london candy dispencers the thing i did like is when you walk in you can smeell them, lovely mandms lol has any of you been in there? do you prother the orlando one better or london one?

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wondering if any of you been to the new mandm store london

Blimey it's taken me ages to work out what mandms is!!! The penny has just dropped!!

M & M's

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
347 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wondering if any of you been to the new mandm store london

We have being to the M & M's store in Las Vegas, New York and Orlando- we were in London in March and got very excited when we saw that a store was being opened in London. It looked very big but out of the stores we have being too the Las Vegas store is the best and biggest IMO. Love the selection that they have but sadly when we were in Orlando last Xmas they didn't have our favorite M & M's and don't seem to be making them anymore :( ....

Mentioned in this post
New York
New York
United States