We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

just a comment

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Topic
just a comment

I just wanted to say people on this forum are so nice. I went on the Carribean forum to ask a question I wont mention what country but a few people weren't very nice a little snooty. Nothing bad but not very welcoming not like this forum. Of course all Disney lovers are happy people lol.

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: just a comment

We are, it goes with the territory really.... Walt Disney World is the happiest place on Earth :o) and as i am going in 5 weeks time i am extremely happy :o))

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: just a comment

I too am very happy as I have 3 trips in the pipeline :)))))))))))))))))))

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando
Level Contributor
4,078 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: just a comment

That's why Orlando boasts the "Orlando Make Me Smile" motto.

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: just a comment

I am currently planning a holiday to Antigua, and I agree 100% with you, there is no "chat" at all, and some of the posters are not nice at all! I am not big on reporting things as I am a believer in if I dont like whats being said then dont read it, but I must admit to reporting a couple of comments because they really were so unfriendly!

Some of the people have been nice, but there really is not that friendly/welcoming feeling, and the question are answered but no extra info given!!

Think we are all definatley spoilt on here!!

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
2,036 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: just a comment

I wish this forum had a 'like' button, I would like this post! :)

glasgow
Level Contributor
2,411 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: just a comment

It is definitely the nicest forum.....

Some others are very contradicting and rude...

new jersey
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: just a comment

USLovers i would have all those smiles too if I had 3 trips planned lol thats great

Brixham, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: just a comment

i agree completely.

we are in the process of planning our honeymoon next year and some of the people in the carribbean and mexico forums have just been plain old rude! almost like some of them have "class issues" . i stress that is only SOME not all.

everyone here is lubbly jubly tho :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
318 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: just a comment

Some forums are like that and the people on there think they have more of a right to be on the forum than anyone else just because they travel there all the time and that newbie’s shouldn’t be posting on “their” forum. You can see how narrow minded these types of people are by looking at their post history, most have never been to any other destinations. I call them TAA’s, trip advisor a.....I will leave the other A to your imagination. The classic signs of these people are the need they have to inject their opinion into a post without being any use to the initial poster. Prime example, I recently went to Maldives and someone asked what DVD region operates in the Maldives, the answer someone gave was “why do you want to watch DVDs in the Maldives” not really helpful.

new jersey
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: just a comment

Glad I wasn't the only one who thought they were a little rude.