We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights 2 Florida

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flights 2 Florida

I booked a villa, flights and car hire back in March by these people and have been given nothing but the run around since. Up until today i did not know where i was staying, even though i offered to pay more, which is i think is a scam to get more money out of you. We have just found out that the Virgin flights i asked for were never booked and we now have Thomas Cook flights with no in flight entertainment for a 9/10 hour flight and i am taking a disabled child. When i asked F2F to rectify the problem, all i got was abuse and screaming done the phone from a male member of staff. Another member of staff sent me pictures of the Villa, which is supposed to be 5 star, it looks like a standard villa, which i have also commented to them about.This villa is supposed to be in the Disney Area, it is miles and miles away not what we booked at all. Our holiday is in 2 weeks and i am dreading it, it looks like it will amount to a holiday from hell.

walton england
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Sorry to hear about your problems and hopefully it will be ok in the end. Was going to book with these for September next year but think I will give it a miss, was only booking flights with them and staying in a hotel not a villa.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Exactly where is the villa you got? Maybe it isn't that far from Disney after all.

east kilbride
Level Contributor
135 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Hi corliss c,

Sorry to hear about your situation.

I have booked with this company three times and must admit i've found them extremely helpful. I asked for flights, car hire and a villa and was advised i could get Thomas Cook floghts, a 7 seater vehicle and a villa in one of three locations near Disney and that's exactly what i've got (so far). I'm surprised at you saying you got abuse and screaming down the phone as i've had very pleasant and extremely helpful telephone conversations with F2F staff in all of my dealing with them.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights 2 Florida

We are now on our 3rd offer of villa and they are all standard villas that they have, yet they sell you a luxury villa and all those are never available, i have now been told to liaise with someone else myself who is in Florida who lets the villas and sort it out myself as they do not want to sort it out for us. The place is so far from disney none of the big tour operators use it, when i asked our local Thomas Cook she had to google it as they had never heard of it. I have since found out we have been way over charged for our flights. I would not recommend this company to anyone, i have a disabled child travelling with us and they won't even accomodate him.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Somewhere called Clearmont ???

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Clermont. It's about 22 miles from the Disney area. It will take you about 30 to 40 min to drive it.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Omg they have told us its only 10 to 15 minutes away. I did wonder why the other tour operators had never heard of it.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Flights 2 Florida

That's probably at 3 in the morning, getting all the green lights along the way and going about 10mph over the speed limit.

Clermont is actually a decent area. If your villa was closer to Disney you would probably have to drive towards Clermont for supermarket items anyway.

east kilbride
Level Contributor
135 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Flights 2 Florida

Corliss C,

When i booked in November i was told i would be allocated a villa in one of three areas. You say you didn't know until recently where you would be staying. i have only recently been advised of where i am staying but that was explained to me when i booked. You also said you booked virgin flights but got Thomas Cook flights, didn't the confirmation you were sent when you booked advise you who you were flying with as mine clearly showed who my flight was with. You also said you wanted a luxury 5 star villa but the one you were allocated looks like a standard villa. How do you know it's not 5 star? I think you are lucky having been offered three different villas!! THat actually seems like they are trying their best to accommodate you and giving good customer service.

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Flights 2 Florida

We are back now from on holiday with F2F, it was the holiday from hell, eveything they promised never happened: the flights were awful, the villa was filthy and smelly and the car we had to pay more for as they mucked up the booking and now they are refusing to return phone calls.If that is good customer service then i would dread to think what poor customer service is. We are definately complaining to the relevant bodies, i paid a lot of money and got ripped off.