We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the one ticket ?

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
111 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
the one ticket ?

Has anyone used the one ticket ?

kent uk
13 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: the one ticket ?

we are going on the 21st september for 2weeks cant wait it is our 3rd year running there is 7 of us 4adults 3kids the kiids luv it and my husband is the worst one hope you all have fun

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
111 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: the one ticket ?

Thanks Tink you too !

London, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: the one ticket ?

We bought The One tickets and used them last month.. Look for equivilent prices on online ticket websites. I can't remembr what they were called but there is one like the Orlando Flexpass or something like that. They are a couple of hundred pounds cheaper than the One from the tour companies and usually offer a freebie like a Kids eat free card or a disney fastpass or something. I phoned First Choice and said I wanted the One but did not want to pay their prices coz could get them cheaper. They reduced the price and ended up only about 20 pounds more expensive than the online one.

First Choice give you two print outs of vouchers, one for each park and you take it along with some ID on the first time you visit one of their parks. Then you get your admission tickets for the time of your stay. The tickets seem to be good for all the parks. We ended up getting a kids eat free card from First Choice anyway (and never actually used any of the restaurants on them) and Disney Fastpasses are free, so in the end, we got pretty much the same thing as if we had bought them online.

Have fun.

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Preston, United...
Level Contributor
417 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: the one ticket ?

Don't repeat Dont buy them of your travel agent you can get them much much cheaper online

I have brought all the tickets to cover what 'the one' ticket gives you and have paid £ 750 for 2 people.

http://www.loveorlandotickets.co.uk/universal-orlando-tickets?campaign=LOT_Universal_Studios_GENERIC&_$ja=cgn:LOT+Universal+Studios+GENERIC%3a+Tickets|cgid:2831331701|tsid:30973|cn:LOT+Universal+Studios+GENERIC|cid:80063021|nw:search|crid:14368486541|kw:%2Buniversal%20%2Bstudios%20%2Btickets|pm:

www.floridatix.co.uk/seaworld.aspx…

just did a quick search and got the one tickets parks & waterparks for £387 (and that was by just clicking 1st link after googleing them)

Mine arrived within 7 working days of ordering them

Mentioned in this post
Universal Studios Florida
Universal Studios Florida
32,400 Reviews
Orlando, FL
London, United...
Level Contributor
562 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: the one ticket ?

That looks more or less what I said. We got 4 tickets for 1570 after phoning up and telling them. 4 @ 387 is 1548. So I would have to agree not to pay full price for the One.

i haven't heard of anybody having a problem with the online sites, has anybody else?

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: the one ticket ?

Never had problem with on line have received both real tickets and e vouchers neither been a problem.

Got e vouchers from universal site and you simply take it to the part and type in code in kiosk.

Real tickets bought many times through Orlando ticket deals.

Have also used the free child at Kennedy space centre no problem

Would agree with other posters buy online

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
dublin
Level Contributor
1,766 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: the one ticket ?

I would check very carefully before buying this ticket...i sawit on ATD ,checked it thoroughly as a friend going on a first visit asked my advice.

It was the first ticket ,top of page on orlando page,but when i scrolled right down it was 40euro cheaper per person to buy 14 day flex and 14 day disney.

ATD give actual tickets

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Weston Super Mare
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: the one ticket ?

We bought the one ticket 2 years ago from first choice going again Sept 25th and getting the same tickets first choice have said they will beat any price we get online

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: the one ticket ?

Hi Just read your little message saying you were travelling to Windsor Hills. Have you been yet? I have just booked to stay there next year and would love to know what you thought of the resort. We have also booked The One ticket with our package, did you buy this ticket and if so how did you find it, plus do you know if you can fast track on rides?

Mentioned in this post
Windsor
Windsor
Ontario, Canada
Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: the one ticket ?

Just had all our tickets deliverd from american attractions - good speedy delivery.