We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

doubletree international drive

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
doubletree international drive

stayed here last year had a safe in our room,we have booked for next year but have noticed the brochure doesnt say any thing about in room safes.Wondering if anyone has been this year and could let me know,thanks

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,439 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: doubletree international drive

Have not stayed there, but according to their website there's a safe in all rooms.

doubletreeorlandoidrive.com/accommodations/i…

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: doubletree international drive

thanks just had a look wondering if they are going to charge for them now as it says safes available in all rooms.

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
345 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: doubletree international drive

Hi alison2010_10

We stayed here before and stayed in the Tower part of the hotel. At the time there were no safes in these rooms. We enquired at reception was was told that we could store what we needed to in the safe at reception. We chose not too and managed fine, but it is a bummer when there are no safes in the room. We stayed in Xmas 2009, this could have since changed but no harm emailing the hotel and asking will there be a safe in the room that you have booked.

Hope this helps

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
428 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: doubletree international drive

Hi Alison ..

We got back on the 27th of July after a joyous two week stay.

The hotel rooms do have safes, but the tower block rooms do not - they have a main lobby foyer safe system.

If you want a safe in your room ( as we did ), then just stay anywhere else in the compex - it's huge.

I can tell you that the renovation work which was recently done has left the place looking really good - our room was fab ! We had a fridge in it as well.

The staff are preety decent all around, and the complex was just lovely overall.

You will be really gald you stayed there, I am sure.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: doubletree international drive

thanks for your replies

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: doubletree international drive

bump

7. Re: doubletree international drive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 October 2012, 19:17