We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can anyone advise on TNA at Universal?

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
961 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Can anyone advise on TNA at Universal?

My husband and son are big wrestling fans so I thought it would be good to send them to a TNA taping on November 15th. I managed to change our Disney ADR to a lunch so they can leave early enough to get there. It says it is a non ticketed event and seating is on a first come first serve basis. Doors open at 530 do you think the recommended 430 arrival time will sufficient? I would hate to pay for the round trip taxi and them not to get in at all.

Kent uk
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Can anyone advise on TNA at Universal?

I went in June last year as there was plenty of seating and I went ringside and two weeks later was on tv on bravo great experience

Playa Flamenca...
Level Contributor
4,130 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can anyone advise on TNA at Universal?

We went back in 2009 and it was a great experience, you can apply for a VIP ticket which allows you entrance before the regular line.

What you need to do to get a VIP voucher which lets you in first and to choose your seat is to write to the email addres the beginning of the month for the show that you are going to and they will reply with your Vip voucher to print off.

www.tnaaudience@hotmail.com contact name is Dennine Neal

Give it a try and see if they still offer the VIP tickets

Hull, UK
Level Contributor
845 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can anyone advise on TNA at Universal?

i didnt even know there was a tna wrestling show at universal until my folks told me when they went last yr but they didnt get time to go. esp with it being free, definatly worth going for a night out! ahah.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can anyone advise on TNA at Universal?

I've used the VIP email before, was going to try again for October. I'll give it a go and report back with my findings!

Tulsa, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
961 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can anyone advise on TNA at Universal?

Great! Thank you! My MIL saw on TNAs website that you can purchase a VIP pass for $100. The vip pass he got for a recent show close to home got him front row and a meet and greet so that might be worth it! Thanks!

ireland
Level Contributor
768 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can anyone advise on TNA at Universal?

Super info on VIP. Will try it in November. We've been twice now. No problems getting in. Getting there an hour early should b fine. Well worth it, esp as it's free! We've always gone in thru universal tho, so don't know if that makes any difference.

7. Re: Can anyone advise on TNA at Universal?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 18:18